Over the last couple years, I have been partnering and writing for "Parent Ministry"
I have been one of their lead content writers for about 3 years now.
They are continuing to do great things in helping youth workers do a better job of equipping, empowering and engaging parents!
I have recently taken on some new projects with them including helping them write the content for both there youth and children's ministry online parenting classes.
If you have never heard of "Parent Ministry" , I would encourage you to check them out.
ONLINE PARENTING CLASSES
*Some of my recent ones I have written cover topic like:
- "Developing Gratefulness in Your Teen"
- "Helping Your Teen Deal with Stress"
- "Teaching Your Teen Responsibility"
TOOLBOX RESOURCES: (*like these)
(short"cliff notes"of parenting books)
Recent "Snapshot" Books:
- Are My Kids on Track? by Goff, Thomas, Trevathan
- Help My Kids Are Viewing Pornography by Tim Challies
- Belonging and Becoming by Mark and Lisa Scandrette
- 52 Ways to Connect with Your Smart Phone Obsessed Kid by Jonathan McKee