Monday, February 13, 2017
Top 10: Pit of Your Stomach Feelings "That Moment When..."
9. The moment when you start playing a movie clip in a lesson and realize you didn't edit out "The One Word!!"
8. You haven't read the email yet, but you see the email address of "that" person pop on your notifications.
7. You do the head count of students for the third time and start to panic.
6. You hear that weird noise coming from the church bus/van.
5. Whenever a "special meeting" is called in your boss's office.
4. Annual performance reviews come around.
3. When you hear a leader turn to you and says "should we call 911?"
2. You have to sit down with your volunteers, parents and students and tell them you are leaving.
1. You have to say goodbye to your wife and kids for a week away from them at camp or missions trip.