9. Pride comes before a fall
8. Focus and the ability to manage stress allows you to hit your target.
7. Powerful backstories of endurance and perseverance in the past need to be shared in order to appreciate the present.
6. Natural ability and God-given talent outweighs the need for fame.
5. Learning how to balance, make the leap and land on your feet takes confidence.
4. Even when you lose you win because you learn something for the next time.
3. You need a team behind you and beside you cheering you on, even in the individual things you do.
2. Supportive, strong parents that are willing to sacrifice are key to their children's success.
1. You are never too old to compete and succeed AGAIN!