Monday, June 27, 2016
Top 10: Simple REAL Hints & Helps for Youth Ministry Interviews
9. If they take you out to eat someplace "nice", don't order the most expensive thing on the menu.
8. Dress business casual. Don't overdress but also don't underdress, even if they say it is not a big deal.
7. Bring extra paper copies of your resume.
6. When answering questions, look the person asking the question in the eye.
5. Wear deodorant-antipersperant....seriously! (*Axe does not count, even if you are interview of a Jr. High/Middle school job)
4. Brush/Comb your hair. Don't wear a hat. (or bandana)
3. Have a 1 page statement of your "philosophy of ministry" and a 1 page "brief statement of belief"
2. Show up at least 5-10 minutes early, don't show up late!
1. INTERVIEW THE CHURCH BACK! MAKE SURE TO ASK QUESTIONS TOO!
at 27 June