Sunday, February 14, 2016

2 New Book, 2 New Partnership, and New Writing!

If you are checking here for your weekly Top 10, News U Can Use, Game, Free Resources and all around Ministry Awesomeness, you might be slightly disappointed.  God has been doing some super great things through opening up some new doors to share with an even wider audience, just within the last couple weeks. 

I have been approached about writing TWO new game books for D6 Ministries/Randall House, being a part of a new blog for Youthworker Journal/Salem Publishing, and joining forces with Youth Pastor U to write a few new things for them! Along with my ongoing work with Parent Ministry. Net and a few other places. All of this outside of God continuing to bless and do great things in my church ministry.  Needless to say with this being in my "SPARE TIME".... That is why I am taking a slight break from posting AGAIN.  

Also, thanks for 600+ views and downloads here for my game"Puppy Monkey Baby" last week that I gave away here and also the tons of views and downloads through Download Youth Ministry social media feeds. 

I am glad I can continue to share and help as I have time, please check back again here for fresh content, for now give some love and visits to some of these great ministries along with the ones in the sidebar!! 

- DAN