Friday, May 15, 2015

Free Media #75: "Lock and Stock" (stock photography)

Here is another great free resource for finding lesson backgrounds, worship backgrounds or photos for other projects you might be working on!

AJ Montpetit has set up a great Open Source website to share some of this GREAT photos for FREE! Here is how he described himself and his websites...
" I’ve benefited greatly from others who have shared stock photos for free, and want to do my part in giving back to the community online.
Let’s keep that great teaching of “Sharing is Caring” alive! I’m releasing these photos under the Creative Commons License ShareAlike 4.0. 
If you use any of these photos, please link back to my main website, ajmontpetit.com, as an attribute, and I would be really thankful." 

CHECK OUT THIS GREAT SITE!! (CLICK HERE)