Monday, January 19, 2015
Top 10: Senior Pastors Should "Stepping Stone" Into Youth Ministry!!?
10. Suit and Tie? vs. Comfortable Jeans and a T-shirt!
9. Spend your days in an office? vs. Spend your days with your people!
8. Talking about what happened in the church? vs. Talking about what could happen in the church!
7. Counseling people about their mistakes? vs. Counseling people how not make those mistakes when they are adults!
6. Leader meeting discussing politics, complaints and money? vs. Leader meeting discussion life change!
5. Stage, mic and spotlight where you can't see anyone? vs. Sitting on a stool on the floor looking eye to eye with the people you are teaching!
4. Time spent looking up ancient words? vs. Time spent talking in today's language over a lunch table!
3. Worrying that you might offend somebody? vs. Know you will offend somebody!
2. Showing up to Funerals? vs. Showing up to Graduations!
1. Telling your youth pastor to...? vs. Be the youth pastor that....!!