Monday, September 1, 2014
Top 10: REAL Classic Moments from JH/MS Summer Mission Trips....
9. Girl Yelling "Hey I Found a Bag of Oregano!" While Doing a Street Clean up.
8. Pulling Up to a Ministry Project Location To Find a SUV Engulfed in Flames in the Street.
7. Having a Very Nice Man in a Very Nice Car, Tell Me "If Anyone Messes with Your Group You Just Tell Them You Are Under My Protection."
6. One of My Boys Lean out a Bus Window and Ask a Guy "Are You in a Gang!?"
5. A 7th Grade Girl Walk Up to Me Holding a Malt Liquor Wrapped in a Brown Paper Bag, That She Was Given as a Thank You Gift!
4. Someone Stealing the Air Conditioner Unit From the Side the Building the First Night of a Trip.
3. Leader Trading His Lunch for a Flat Football and a Kiss!
2. Deciding it would be a Good Idea to Use a Couple Gallons of Gas and a Match Instead a Weedwacker to Clear an Area of Grass!
1. Students Packing "Home Sweet Home" Napkins in Bag Lunches for the Homeless.