A Quick FREE"One Hit Wonder" for the Back to School Season, to Challenge Your Student to Pack Their Bags Both Physically and Spiritually.
TITLE: "PACK YOUR BAGS"
Key Verse: Luke 2:48-52
Object Lesson: Book Bag, A Cell Phone, Books, A Lunch Box/Bag, and Bible
- 1. Your Phone (Social Life)
- Question: "What Are The 'Social Applications' on Your Phone?
- Question: "What Are The 'Social Application' of Your Faith at School?
- Study: Luke 10:25-28
- Study: Matt. 5:14-16
- 2. Your Books (Mental Life)
- Study: Prov. 1:1-7
- Question: What is the Difference Between Knowledge and Wisdom?
- Illustrations (Pictures)
- Pants: know what they are vs. the wisdom of putting them on when you leave the house?
- Fork & Outlet: know not to put a fork in an outlet vs. wisdom of not doing it?
- Yellow Snow: know what yellow snow is vs. wisdom of not eating yellow snow?
- 3. Your Lunch (Physical Life)
- Illustration (Pictures: Funny Lunch Boxes from Google Images)
- Study: I Cor. 6:19
- Study: II Cor. 4:7-12
- 4. Your Bible (Spiritual Life)
- II Tim. 3:14-16
Small Group/Discussion Time:
- PHONE (social)???
- What do you think the Bible means “Love Others as You Love Yourself?
- If you did that how would that change the way you interacted with others this school year?
- BOOK (mental)???
- How would you explain the difference between knowledge and wisdom?
- Do you think you are a knowledge person or a wise person?
- LUNCH (physical)???
- How can you using your body to represent Christ this school year?
- Why do you think your physical presence as a Christ-Follower in the world is important
- BIBLE (spiritual)??
- The Bible is our “Map for Life” so why do you think people don’t read it more?
- If your read the Bible more, do you think your school year would be different? Why or Why Not?