Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lesson/Teaching Clip #21: "A Teenager's Message to All Christians" (w/outline)

A used this clip somewhat recently, as a final video wrap up of one of my lesson in my end of the year series on "Going Worldwide" about our faith and witness as Christians.  You may have already have seen this somewhere along the way, if not... enjoy!



Here is a quick brief outline of my lesson that I used to go along with this video...

Lesson Title: "GO! WORLDWIDE"
Key Verse: Matt. 28:19-20
Therefore GO! and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

1. As You GO! Therefore GO! and make disciples of all nations...
    - Romans 12:1-2
2. BE Identified ....baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit..,
   - I Peter 2:9
3. DO What You Know ..and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
     
- I John 2:4-6
4. SEE God's Presence .... And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Challenge
--- "GOBEDOSEE"