QUICK SUMMER TIME COOK OUT, CAMP FIRE NIGHT, OR JUST A FUN UP-FRONT GAME FOR THIS WEEK'S YOUTH GROUP!!
- Shish-Kabob Skewers
- Variety of cut up fruits and vegetables (*pineapple works great)
- Goggles (eye protection)
Game Play/Set Up
- Simple Explanation: partnered teams will be throwing pieces of fruits and vegetables to one of the partners in order for them to try to catch it on the skewer.
- Create teams of 2, as many as you like
- Give each team a skewer and bowl full of cut up fruits and vegetables
- Have players line up across from each a few steps away
- The "Catching" player will place the dull end of the skewer in their mouth, having the sharper end facing out and put on their goggles/eye protection.
- The "Throwing" player will have the bowl of food
- On "Go!" one by one piece of food will be thrown.
- "Catching" player may not touch the food until is has be "skewed", then the may slide it down in order to catch the next item
1. Use additional food items:
- Chunks of spam
- Pieces of Gefilte fish
2. Cover the food items in sauce.