Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Game #58: "Beach Towel Artist"
QUICK CREATIVE SILLY SUMMER TIME UP-FRONT CHALLENGE FOR YOUR NEXT YOUTH NIGHT, COOK OUT, OR VBS??
- 4 Inexpensive White Bath Towels
- 8 medium size squirt guns
- 2-4 packets of Kool-Aid
- 2-4 Pitchers
- Clothes Pins
Game Explanation/Set Up
- Simple Explanation: using squirt guns filled with dark colored Kool-Aid players will be creating fun summer beach towel designs on white (blank) towels
- Mix Kool-aid in pitchers creating 2-4 colors to be used to "paint"
- Pour Kool-aid into squirt guns completely filling them up.
- String the rope across a wall or between to chairs creating a clothesline
- Hang white towels up using clothes pins
- Mark a line that players will stand behind, set out filled squirt guns behind the line
- Ask for 2-4 volunteers to come up and have them stand behind the assigned line facing the hanging towels
- On "Go" player will have until their squirt guns run out to color Kool-Aid to create a design on their assigned towel.
- After players are completely out and have finished have the audience/group decide on which beach towel design is the best.
- Suggested Prize: A real beach towel, something really funny or silly!?