Monday, April 7, 2014
Top 10: REAL Things I Have Seen Adults Doing During Service...
Sometimes people come and complain to me about my Jr. high students being distracting in church or doing something other than listening to the sermon.
Well to be fair, here is a couple things that distract me and that some adults are doing in church. Oh and by the way I see you, but my Jr. High students also see you and are watch your example!!
10 REAL Things I Have Seen ADULTS Doing During the church service over the years...
10. Playing Angry Birds (or other games on your phone..."words with friends" vs. THE Word with Friends??)
9. Doing a Crossword (or word jumbles, word search, Sudoku...)
8. Reading the Sunday Paper (the "religion section" doesn't make it any better)
7. Clipping Coupons (*refer back to #8)
6. Clipping Your Nails (seriously...you just hit me in the back of the head)
5. Reading a Romance Novel (umm....I know it is a Janette Oke, but still!)
4. Pulling Unwanted Body Hair (ear, nose...back)
3. Getting "a bit too loving" with a Spouse (come on keep it PG...10 and 2 on your Bible!)
2. Grading School Papers. (FAIL!)
1. Getting up and Watering the Plants Around the Sanctuary!!!
(*don't even know what to say...)
at 07 April