Sunday, January 5, 2014
Top 10: Things to Do With Your Students on a Snow Day
9. Make a Snowman of the Sr. Pastor in the Front of the Church?
8. Sno-Cone Outreach?
7. Write Favorite Bible Verses in the Snow with Lemonade?
6. Put a Snowplow on the Front of the Church Van or Bus?
5. Fill the Youth Room with Snow, Make Snow Angels?
4. Surprise Snowball Fight with the Front Office Staff?
3. Challenge the Church Down the Road to a Igloo Building Contest?
2. Romantic Chaperoned Walks in the Snow?
1. Prank Call the Local Newspaper and TV stations and Cancel School Again for Tomorrow (*do it all again!!?)