Thursday, November 21, 2013

Giving Thanks For YS:Nashville!

Heading out with my lovely wife to Youth Specialties National Youth Worker Convention in the Grande Old town of Nashville.  If you happen to be heading down too- would love to meet up and grab a cup of coffee!  I have a couple different people I am meet up with here and there, but would love to find some time with you too!

I have loved YS, over the years.  We try to hit it up every couple years, because it is the original and still the biggest around when it comes to youth ministry.  Every time we go we have been changed and inspired. I know it is a bit pricey and your bugdet may not always allow for you to attend, I know mine doesn't always either.  I would however strongly suggest either way checking out downloading a couple main sessoin and electives if you can from thier website.

As soon as we get back we roll right into the Thanksgiving holiday, so I won't be posting anything until after the holiday.   Check back here Dec. 2nd for some fresh inspiration from the convention in some new posts, ra-dumb thoughts, and just all around JHish Fun!