Sunday, August 25, 2013
Top 10: Youth Pastor Ran-Dumb Stereo-Types??
WHAT IS EVEN WORSE IS WHEN THEY ARE KIND OF TRUE..MAYBE???
10. Driving a Beat Up Mini-Van (I know it's your swagger wagon...you just keep telling yourself that?)
9. Wearing Your College Hoodie All the Time. (if you are in the pool at camp, you are allowed to take it off?)
8. Hanging Out at Starbucks "Reading" and "Studying"? (really, all the time reading and studying and that is what you came up with this week for a lesson?)
7. Rocking the Sweet Church Staff Polo? (under the hoodie? Yep it is the official church staff polo! Unless your church has a Polo Team....)
6. Cheesy Faux-Hawk to Disguise Baldness? (go full on mohawk or nothing)
5. Shaved Head to Disguise Baldness? (your not fooling anybody)
4. The Awesome Mid-Aged Gotee? (if you are going to go with facial hair at least go full on Duck Dynasty/Marko!) *PS...If you are a female youth worker, it is really not working?
3. The Pizza Pooch? (no not your dog, the growing bulge under your one size too small polo...)
2. Referring to your Seminary Professor at Least Once a Lesson? (unless your church is in Greece, none of your Jr. High girls know Greek or..... care!?)
1. Carrying Your I-Pad with You Everywhere? (once again if you are at camp and in the pool you can put it down, it okay your Apple I-Speedo proves you are hip and relevant!??)