Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Youth Pastor Box (Quick Hint/Help #4)


IT IS WHAT I CALL MY "YOUTH PASTOR BOX".  IT STARTED OFF AS JUST A BAG, OVER THE YEARS OF DOING MINISTRY AND AS MY GROUPS HAVE GROWN, SO HAS MY BOX. 
It is my box that I take along with me for any overnight, out of town events that I take my group on.  It contains all the things that JH/MS students always seem to forget along with other random essentials and supplies that you need as a youth leader.  It has become a mainstay of my ministries and all my kids know if you need something or forgot something just come and ask.  The kids love it and the parents appreciate it.  If you don't have one, you might just consider making one of your own.  Each item of course has a story why it is now permanently part of the box and on the list!! I am sure you can add to the list based on your group or things I haven't included, but you get the idea.  It has be a HUGE help and has been the greatest thing so many times over.  I strongly suggest create one of your own, you won't regret it!

I still have my "YOUTH PASTOR BAG" that I still carry for almost all my major events outside the building.  I will be posting the information and list for that next time.  

Here is the list of what is in my "YOUTH PASTOR BOX"
- List in PDF

* Would Love to Hear What is Your YOUTH PASTOR BOX!!?  Post Yours in the Comments Below or Send Me an Email!!