Monday, May 20, 2013

TOP 50: "Top Ten Lists"

HEY, Guess What!!? We just passed a milestone a few weeks back... 50 TOP TEN LISTS. Don't feel bad if you missed it, I did too.  I didn't realize until I started counting!  It has been fun and little bit of personal therapy to come up with these on and off over the last year or so.  Thank you for all your re-posts, re-tweets, and fun additions.  I hope they have given you a brief moment of laughter as you started your week each Monday.  Mondays are truly the "youth ministry hangover" day, either coming down off a spiritual high, or trying to recover from some kind of ministry drama?  That is why I will try to keep churn these bad boys out, because we all need a couple minutes to laugh at ourselves and just relax!!  Also, It is amazing how much comedic material there is around youth ministry, church, and the Christian life!!? So here you go...

I sorted out some of my least favorites and came up with the 
TOP 50 TOP 10 LISTS!!