Sunday, May 5, 2013
Top 10: Worst Youth Ministry Advice
10. Spend more time at church and less time with family?
9. Give out your cellphone number to everyone, especially JH girls who love to text?
8. Your wife will not mind if you plan an event on your anniversary?
7. Swear occasionally during a lesson it helps make your point?
6. Don't set regular office hours, just sleep in and come in the office whenever?
5. It is not important to have good relationship with the parents of your students?
4. You don't have to be a reader, to a good youth pastor?
3. College, education, and a degree in not that important?
2. You have to be young, act cool, dress in the latest brands, and be up on pop culture, in order to be a good youth pastor?
1. Don't listen to the older people in your church or older staff members, they are out of touch and "don't really get it"?