Saturday, April 13, 2013

Be Right Back...

Hello! Welcome Back OR Welcome for the First Time? 

Sorry I am not here right now, but don't worry I will be back soon.  Feel free to click around and see what I have posted in the past.    Due to some great things going on both inside and outside my own JH/MS ministry. I am not posting anything for a week or maybe two. 
God has opened some really amazing doors because of what is going on here in this blog for some outside projects, networking, ministry coaching, writing, and even right now this week some traveling.  When I return from being away I almost immediately jump into an area-wide JH/MS event with my group and a bunch of other MS/JH students from around my local area.  Needless to say, that is why I am taking a short break from posting.

Please check back around the week of 22nd for some new posts and maybe even some reflections from what God was "up to" and taught me while I was away. 

Blessing In Your Ministry to JH/MS Students.  Thank You For What You Do!!
                                                                 -  DAN (the JH Uth Guy)