They are back for our year this year and my kids are once again loving them, so I figured I would do a quick re-post of the original idea. A couple people were asking about it and for some reason couldn't pull up the orginal post?
Have the usual toppings that would normally go on that item, but also include some really bizarre or unusual one as well. Have the usual toppings for the girls and for the guys have a little challenge going of the best EDIBLE creation...key word edible as in they have to be willing to eat it themselves. What is also surprising is the things that people discover they like on their food!!?
Here are a couple suggestions for your "Top That" Night:
- Ice Cream (of course)
- Hot Dog, think regions of the country...NY style, Chicago, etc..
- Pizza, order up a bunch of plain cheese and away you go
- Salad, variety of toppings AND "dressings"/sauces?
- Potato Chip Bar or Nacho Bar
- Peanut Butter Sandwich,
- Christmas Cookie Topping, plain sugar cookies and lots of fun frosting and sprinkles
- French Fries
- "Stuff the Tortilla" Night, hard and soft of course!
- Create Your Own Cereal, provide basic plain cereals
If You Dare...
- "Elf" Spaghetti buffet, provide only the toppings Elf would use!! Great at Christmas Time!!