Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Teaching Video #8 :"WWJTXT-What Would Jesus Text?"

 
- PS. 19:14- "Lord, may the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart be pleasing in your eyes,You are my Rock and my Redeemer"
- Eph. 4:29- "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." 
----------------------

Lesson Idea: (*From: "Loud and Clear" Series)
What are you Transmitting?
Key Verses: Eph. 4:29
1. Transmit Loud & Clear w/ Our Body- I Cor. 6:19, Prov. 6:12-14
- Actions, Dress, Images/Photos
2, Transmit Loud & Clear w/ Our Attitude- Eph. 4:23-25, Phil 2:3-7
- Emotions, Respect, Reactions
3. Transmit Loud & Clear w/ Our Written Words-Prov. 17:27, Ecc. 12:10
- Texts, Posts, Tweets
Challenge:
Transit a life that honors and praise God: Eph. 5:19-20