Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Review: "Old Story New: 10 Minute Family Devotional"




SOON TO BE RELEASED IN LATE OCTOBER....

A GREAT NEW FAMILY DEVOTIONAL, FOR YOUR FAMILY OR THE FAMILIES IN YOUR MINISTRY!!! 





Old Story New is a book of 10 minute devotionals for families with children in pre-schooler all the way up into the Jr. high years.  It contains 72 weeks worth of devotionals with each week including 5 days of devotionals.   Each day’s devotional includes instruction for parents, interactive questions, and creative ideas to go along with the day’s assigned scripture passage. Each devotional also ends with excellently written “talk about it” and “pray about it” sections.

Whether for your own personal family or the families you minister to this is a well written book and I would highly recommend it.  This series of devotionals also comes highly recommended by one of my families in my ministry. When I said I would be reading and reviewing this book this is what they wrote me “The Caldwell family is on week 55 out of week 72 in this book. (*Old Story New: Old Testament) This is the best one we have come across as each week, each story, points towards the gospel…”   I have picked up many different family devotionals over the years, and this one by far in my personal opinion is one of the best.

CLICK HERE, to find out more or pre-order your copy now.