People ask me, are these Top 10's really REAL...yep! After doing this for a while you really start collecting some real funny, very real experiences in youth ministry.
10. I have to be with my child. Even though they are in Jr. High, they still cry when I leave them.
9. I am afraid my daughter will get pregnant. I need to be there so boys won't talk to her.
8. I don't trust you as a youth pastor.
7. Jr. High was when I started doing (insert issue).
6. Jr. High was a bad experience for me, so this my opportunity for a "do over"
5. My spouse is making me.
4. So my wife won't force to get a job and work evenings.
3. I am not cool enough to work with the Sr. High ministry.
2. My girlfriend is in the group.
1. I didn't get your job, so I am here for when you fail.