Monday, June 4, 2012

Retreat/Summer Camp Logos and Themes

      Here are few of my own original "rip-offs" that I have created for our fall retreats each year, that we in our ministry call "fall advances".  I did the first design the "Elements" my first year and now it has become the thing each year, to see what the logo and theme will be. My students and leaders are now even trying come up with their own.  I am considering even having a contest. My students absolutely love the shirts we create with them each year.  They have really become an interesting witnessing and sharing tool for my students at school and other places.
    
      I have created 2-3 lesson to go with most of these logos, or am in the works of creating them. If you are interested, let me know. I hopefully little by little will be posting up the series lesson here, as I have time.

        Feel free to copy them, "rip them off", or use them any you want as inspiration for your own design for retreats, trips, events or even a teaching series.  If you are interested in a specific design or logo, I would be more than happy to send the individual logo to you. I do also have some of them in color depending on who I used them. Hope they come in handy and can be used in some way in your ministry!