Monday, February 6, 2012

FREE Media #4: Motion Backgrounds For Free

Here is the third installment of more FREE Media for your ministry setting.  Absolutely FREE, from the great people at Motion Background For Free
They are now offering 30+ motion backgrounds great for worship, teaching, announcements, or movie making for absolutely free.  Simply sign up and log back in to enjoy all the freebie goodness.

If you are looking for more media resources and more FREEBIES, check out my list in the RESOURCE section.

Once again, hope this helps.  I will continue to share what I find.  If you have any resources that you have found or even you have created that you would like to share, feel free to drop me a line.  I would be more than happy to put them up!

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED WITH Media Backgrounds For Free