Friday, January 27, 2012

Top 10: Reasons Why My Child Can't Go?














The following are REAL conversations I have had with REAL parents over my years of ministry why their child/children can't go on a trip, retreat or mission trip.


10. You are single and I don’t know what you are going to do to my daughter
9. The late night activities are past my child’s bedtime
8. My child is constipated
7. We are vegetarians
6. We just saw the rule about not being able to bring alcohol & tobacco products
5. My daughter’s small group leader freaks her out, because she is to calm and nice.
4. My son just found out he is afraid of nature.
3. I don’t trust religious people
2. There is no tornado plan in the information

1.  A lion escaped from a zoo an hour (driving) from where you are going to be on your retreat!