Modern screen mock-up inside subway metro station. This will look perfect with all kinds of posters and advertisements. Simply replace your own design inside the PSD file and you’re good to go in just few seconds!
- Photo realistic
- Fully layered PSD (minimum CS5)
- 3000×2000 pixels size
- Real background
- Help file included
My Newest Updated Game for "DOWNLOAD YOUTH MINISTRY".
In this screen-based game, there are 10 well-known Bible stories depicted in Emojis, with 1 bonus tiebreaker. Have your students play as individuals or as a team to figure out if they can correctly guess the Bible stories.
• Complete PowerPoint game file (two resolution versions are included)
" Anti-pornography groups have succeeded in their efforts to get Starbucks and McDonald's to block porn on the chains' Wi-Fi networks.
Earlier this year McDonald's (MCD) responded by putting filters in place at most of its U.S. restaurants, a change that was disclosed this week. The company had already had the filtering in place at its U.K. restaurants.
"McDonald's is committed to providing a safe environment for our customers," he said. "We had not heard from our customers that this was an issue, but we saw an opportunity that is consistent with our goal of providing an enjoyable experience for families."
The anti-porn groups Enough is Enough and the National Center on Sexual Exploitation then appealed to Starbucks to follow McDonald's lead. In response to questions from CNNMoney, Starbucks (SBUX) said Friday it's will do so the same thing at its company-owned stores around the globe as well.... " READ MORE AT CNN MONEY
Dedicated to our hard working staff of custodians around our churches, that put up with us and our students. They are the unsung heroes of youth ministry. I have actually had some our maintenance staff as small group leaders. A super smart move on a bunch of levels (*free hint!!)
10. I was thinking about changing a couple policies.... 9. I had a conversation with the Sr. Pastor the other day...
8. How exactly did that pizza get on the ceiling again? 7. Here's the Plunger! 6. Did you know the baptistery is full of Jello? 5. Umm...that is NOT coming out of the Jones Memorial Carpet! 4. I don't know if you realize but there is a strict policy against bonfires...IN THE BUILDING!!
3. The children pastor's desk is out by the road next to the church sign, do you know anything about that?
2. The fire department called AGAIN about your fog machine (*True Story)